Resident Council

This resident forum is where you can voice your needs in terms of the services and programs provided within the Home. Any recommendations you have are reviewed by the Director.


Family Council

Your family has a voice here. Family Council helps improve the quality of life of the residents and lets families weigh in on decisions.


Care Conferences

Care conferences give the resident, family members and staff—such as doctors, nurses; dietary, activation and physiotherapy staff—an opportunity to discuss together the direction of the care and the needs of the resident. The first conference happens within a month of admission, then each year after that.