Bridges out of Poverty provides concepts, perspectives and strategies to help employers, community organizations, social service agencies and individuals address and reduce poverty in a comprehensive way.
The Bridges Out of Poverty community support program helps communities:
- Move individuals from poverty to self-sufficiency
- Reduce social costs related to crime, poor health, and welfare
- Strengthen educational attainment and job skills
- Enhance economic development
- Improve on-the-job productivity
- Revitalize neighborhoods
- Build sustainable communities where everyone can live well
Cost is $100 per person. The one day training is being held on two dates, May 16th & 17th. Registration begins at 8:30am and the training is from 9am - 4pm. For more information contact Susan at 613.354.0957 ext. 2102 or email@example.com.
If you wish to pay by cheque please send us an email.