Bring Your Friends and Family to Join You in Activities and Entertainment.
Under the supervision of the Resident Services Coordinator, a full range of activities and entertainment is offered and a calendar of events is posted on the bulletin boards throughout the resident home areas. Everyone is welcome to attend, including family and friends.
May 2019 Calendar Highlights:
Patios at Front Entrance & Upper Balcony will be set up before Mother’s Day. RHA Patios will be set up last week of May. Potted/Hanging Plants will be started shortly after Victoria Day.
- Wednesday, May 1st @ 10:00 - Catholic Mass - Chapel Thursday, May 9th @ 2:00 - JJ O’Neill Students Visit - MH
- Saturday, May 11th @ 2:00 - Gospel Music with Crimson River - MH Sunday, May 12th @ 1:30-3:00 - Mother’s Day Tea - Tea Room
- Monday, May 13th @ 1:45 - Dining/ Residents Council/Activity Planning Committee Meeting - MH
- Tuesday, May 14th @ 10:00 United Church- Chapel Wednesday, May 15th @ 2:00 - Auxiliary Mini-Tea -MH
- Monday, May 20th @ 12:00 - 1st BBQ of Season - all RHAs
- Tuesday, May 21st @ 2:00 - Birthday Party with Manning Bros -MH Monday, May 27th @ 1:30 - Euchre -Tea Room
- Tuesday, May 28th @ 10:00 Anglican Church- Chapel Thursday, May 30th @ 8:15 - 1st Breakfast Club - all RHAs
- Thursday, May 30th @ 2:00 Piccadilly Pickers Perform - MH
- Monday to Saturday - Exercise Group provided opposite days alternating RHAs
- Every Tuesday and Thursday 6:15 - Bingo in the Tea Room
- Every Wednesday and Saturday 1:45 Bingo on 2 Resident Home Areas
- Every Thursday 9:30-11:30 Early ON Playgroup Drop-In - Sunroom/Library
- Every Friday 9:30 - Piano Man, Visits with Walter, rotates RHA each week
- Every Friday 10:15 - Reflections in the Chapel
- Every Friday 1:30 - McCutcheon’s Sing-Along in MacDonald Hall
- Every Sunday 1:45 - Interdenominational Chapel Service, (exception of 3rd week, starting at 1:30)