Update (1/14/2021): We continue to offer contactless curbside services at all of our branches.
At the Province's direction, we will be keeping our doors closed after Christmas and until further notice. While members of the public will not be able to enter the library, we will offering contactless curbside pickup at all branch locations. Please see below for our hours and information about how you can request items for curbside pickup.
Amherstview & Napanee
Request your item(s)...
- Access your library account here
- Login with your library card number and PIN
- Search for the item(s) you want to borrow
- Click "Place Hold"
(Alternatively, you may call or email your local branch and we can place holds for you)
Wait for us to contact you...
When your items are ready, you will receive a call or email from your library branch with further instructions about pick up.
Ready for pick up...
- Be sure to arrive at the designated pick up hours for your branch
- When you arrive, call the branch to let us know you have arrived
- We'll place your items on a cart outside – no need to present your library card
- Please wear a mask when picking up your items and wait for a clear path
You can return your items using the drop box at any L&A branch.