From home-based local artisans to global manufacturers, lots of different types of business do well in Lennox and Addington. Here are some of the successful sectors:
- Clean Technology. The area is a leader in the development of clean, green technology.
- Specialty Foods. We’re located in the middle of one of Ontario’s major food clusters.
- Manufacturing. There’s a wide variety of products made right here.
- Logistics & Distribution. There’s road, air and sea access to major North American industrial and consumer markets.
- Agribusiness. Farm-based businesses continue to thrive in a changing marketplace.
- Tourism Business. A popular tourist region means you can provide services to thousands of consumers year round.
- Retail. Residents and tourists both benefit from quality retail businesses.
- Creative Industries. Employment in the creative economy is growing at double digit rates here.
See where you fit in or discover a niche of your own.