Starting this October we are expanding our Art in the Library exhibits to include the masterpieces of our younger patrons! Along with the works of local artists being displayed on the upper level of the Napanee Branch Library, we will now exhibit children’s artwork on the lower level for a three month time period.
Here are the details:
- Theme for the first exhibit is “Fall Landscapes”
- Open to school-aged children
- During the month of September materials will be available for children to create their artwork during our regular Maker Club Saturdays or they can work at home
- Artwork to be submitted on 8” x 11 ½” white cardstock, available at the Napanee Branch if required
- Artwork must be submitted for consideration prior to September 28th
- Families of the children displaying in this exhibit will receive a special invitation to our Meet the Artist event on Thursday, October 17th
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Marg at the Napanee Branch at 613.354.2525.