Did you know you can access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, research resources, language learning software, and more without ever having to leave your house?
How do I access these services?
- All you need to access these services is a library card number and PIN.
- If you don't have a library card, you can register for a temporary pass online here.
- If you have forgotten your library card and/or PIN number, please call 613.354.4883 ext. 0 or email ccoles[at]lennox-addington.on.ca.
What services can I access remotely?
- Hoopla - You can check out five Hoopla items per month. These include ebooks, audiobooks, movies, television, music and comics. The items listed here are part of Hoopla's "Bonus Borrows" collection and do not count towards your total borrows. Access Hoopla here to sign up for an account. You can also download the app to your mobile device. For Hoopla info and troubleshooting, click here.
- Overdrive/Libby - Access eBooks and audiobooks from your computer or mobile device using the Libby app. You can borrow unlimited items per month with this service, but you may have to wait for popular titles. For more information, click here.
- E-Resources - We have an array of databases for you to peruse, including Mango Languages, a language learning software.
- TumbleBooks - Take advantage of this Tumblebooks trial to enjoy free ebooks and audiobooks for all ages, as well as educational tools like TumbleMath for keeping kids on track while home from school.
- Online Catalogue - Access your library account and browse items.