Our branches are currently offering curbside services as well as computer use by appointment. Please see below for curbside service instructions. To book a computer (and/or to receive vaccine booking assistance), please call your local branch during operating hours. Thanks for your patience and support as we navigate this latest lockdown.
- Amherstview 613.389.6006 (Open Tues 2-8, Wed 10-4, Thurs 2-8, Fri 10-4, Sat 10-4)
- Bath 613.352.5600 (Open Tues 10-2, Thurs 4-8)
- Napanee 613.354.2525 (Open Tues 2-8, Wed 10-4, Thurs 2-8, Fri 10-4, Sat 10-4)
- Tamworth 613.379.3082 (Open Wed 4-8, Fri 10-2)
- Yarker 613.377.1673 (Open Tues 10-2, Thurs 4-8)
Request your item(s)...
- Access your library account here
- Login with your library card number and PIN
- Search for the item(s) you want to borrow
- Click "Place Hold"
(Alternatively, you may call or email your local branch and we can place holds for you)
Wait for us to contact you...
When your items are ready, you will receive a call or email from your library branch with further instructions about pick up.
Ready for pick up...
- Be sure to arrive at the designated pick up hours for your branch
- When you arrive, call the branch to let us know you have arrived
- We'll place your items on a cart outside – no need to present your library card
- Please wear a mask when picking up your items and wait for a clear path
You can return your items using the drop box at any L&A branch.