Join us for storytime with a tail-wagging twist! Karma (in Napanee) and Lily the Pug (in Amherstview) will be on hand to help little ones build their reading confidence. Suitable for babies, tots and young children. Parents/caregivers must remain on site.
- Amherstview on Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am
- Napanee on Wednesdays, 10:30am-11:30am
Kids are invited to make crafts, play with LEGO and take part in a variety of other activities including button making, circuitry and robotics. You never know what fun will be on the agenda at Maker Club! Suitable for children ages 12 and under. Parents/caregivers must remain on site.
- Amherstview on Saturdays, 10:30am
- Bath on Wednesdays, 6:30pm
- Napanee on Saturdays, 10:30am
- Tamworth on Wednesdays, 6:30pm
- Yarker on Mondays, 6:30pm
Join us for a fun, interactive storytime that will encourage reading in pre- and early-literacy age groups. Suitable for babies, tots and young children. Parents/caregivers must remain on site.
- Camden East on Mondays, 10:30am
- Bath on Tuesdays, 10:30am
- Yarker on Thursdays, 10:30am
'Library After Dark' Teen Night
This monthly program features movies, games and tons of fun activities for ages 12 and up. There are always snacks and prizes to be won for participating.
- Napanee, 4th Thursday of each month, 6:00-8:00pm
Our tween night takes place at alternating branches across the system on the fourth Wednesday of each month, 6:30-7:30pm. Tweens aged 7-12 are encouraged to join us for these fun theme evenings with crafts, games and other fun activities.
- September 27- Napanee Branch - Paint Night
- October 25 - Amherstview Branch - HalloTween Party
- November 22 - Yarker Branch - Games Galore
Need help setting up your iPad or tablet? Want to learn how to download library eBooks and eAudiobooks? We provide one-on-one tech troubleshooting at our Amherstview and Napanee branches. Registration is required. Please call the host branch to reserve your session.
- Amherstview, Mondays-Thursdays, 2:00pm
- Napanee, Mondays-Thursdays, 2:00pm
Book Clubs are a great way to meet great people who share your love of reading. All are welcome! Click here or contact the host branch for details on what book or theme the group will be discussing each month. Book clubs run in Amherstview, Napanee, and online via Goodreads.