We're pleased to announce that on August 19th, County Council approved the Library's Reopening Plan. The initial reopening plan has select branches of the library reopening to the public beginning September 1st and will be delivered over three phases:
Phase 1 (Week of September 1st)
- Open Amherstview and Napanee fully to the public for limited hours five days per week
- Bath, Tamworth and Yarker would continue to offer curbside pickup, expanded to two shifts/eight hours each per week
Amherstview & Napanee
Bath (Expanded Curbside Schedule)
Tamworth (Expanded Curbside Schedule)
Yarker (Expanded Curbside Schedule)
Phase 2 (Week of September 14th)
- Open Bath and Tamworth for indoor pickup and computer use by appointment
- Open Yarker fully to the public
Phase 3 (Week of September 28th)
- Begin offering small programs at Amherstview and Napanee
For more information and to view our safety protocols, please click here.
Please see Lennox & Addington's statements and resources on COVID-19 here.