Bergeron Estate Winery in Adolphustown invites you to their Christmas Holiday Wine Pairing Dinner. Enjoy a four-course meal paired Bergeron Estate Wines. A delicious menu includes:
- 2013 Rose paired with butternut squash soup with bacon and goat cheese
- 2013 Gamay paired with Homemade Lasagna (fresh homemade Pasta with Nona’s sauce)
- 2013 Gamay Noir or 2013 Riesling/Vidal blend paired with your choice of one of the following Nona’s thin crust personal sized pizza
- Potato Pizza (potato, olive oil, garlic, bacon and onion); or
- Prosciutto Pizza (prosciutto, tomato, Italian seasoning, garlic and red onion); or
- Carne Pizza (Italian spicy meat lovers), Calabrese meat, sausage and roasted red peppers and mushrooms.
- 2010 Chilled Late Harvest Gewurztraminer paired with freshly made Grand Marnier Tiramisu
Dinner with four glasses of wine is $64.95. Dinner with one glass of wine is $45.95. Advance reservations are required, seating is limited. Call/text 613-583-7648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit www.BergeronEstateWinery.ca.