Job Title: Custodian/Maintenance Worker - Napanee
Department: Property Services
The County of Lennox and Addington is seeking applications for a Custodian/Maintenance Worker for the summer.
Assist with custodial and maintenance tasks in Social Housing Buildings and County owned properties
- Registered as a full-time student during the current academic year and intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year
- Must be in good physical health, capable of lifting 75 lbs. (repeatedly)
- Employment is conditional upon a satisfactory criminal record check
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license
RATE OF PAY:
$14.22 per hour (35 hours per week)
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT:
April 30 to August 31, 2018
Please forward a detailed resume and covering letter by 4:00 p.m. on April 6, 2018 to the attention of:
County of Lennox and Addington
97 Thomas Street East
Napanee, ON, K7R 4B9
Tel: (613) 354-4883 Fax: (613) 354-5034
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of applicant selection. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please note that accommodations are available upon request to support the participation of persons with disabilities in applying for jobs and during the interview and assessment process. If you require an accommodation, please call the County’s Human Resources Department at 613-354-4883 to discuss. We will work with you to meet your needs.