South Shore Road, Hay Bay
This is the oldest Methodist building in Canada and the second oldest church in Ontario. Built in 1792 on land donated by Paul Huff, Hay Bay Church was the first meeting house for Loyalists in Ontario. In addition to weddings and special parties, the restored church is host to an annual service on the fourth Sunday of August. Hay Bay Church is recognized as a national Canadian historic site. It is located on the south side of Hay Bay off the Loyalist Parkway (Highway 33) a few kilometers from the Glenora Ferry.
For more information, please visit www.OldHayBayChurch.org.